Female | Bully Mix | 5 yrs
- approximately 3- 4 years old
- 50- 55 lbs
- dog friendly, but requires slow introductions and plays very high energy
- all people friendly- but too rough for small children, recommended for ages 12 and up
- cat friendly
- house broken
- crate trained
- up to date on rabies, distemper/ parvo, and bordetella
- heartworm negative
- not eligible for transport to approved adopters in other states
Arya was picked up off the streets by a Good Samaritan. She was wondering with a male, Heath, and was pregnant, surprise! Her mothering duties are over and she is ready to be the baby now.
Arya is young and playful, plays well with other dogs (though she will pick a favorite toy and will sternly correct anyone who tries to play with it). No cats, and older kids would be ok. She is a high energy dog who needs a high energy owner/ family who will meet her needs.